Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weekend Sketch Challenge

Ahh... the weekend. What a wonderful time to relax - and work on Beate's weekend sketch challenge card.

I liked this sketch. It was fun work with it and create a card with it. Spring's in the air - temps are 40 and above for most of the coming week. I had to use some spring colors and sets.
Stamps: SU - Fabulous Flowers, Garden Whimsy. Paper: Gable Green, Regal Rose, White, Ginger Blossom dp. Ink: Regal Rose, Gable Green. Accessories: dimensionals, brads, extra jumbo scalloped oval punch, paper piercer, Quickie glue pen, Martha Stewart glitter.

The next project I made kinda goes with my card - I loved the Regal Rose and the Gable Green together. So here's the Post-it Note holder. Can anyone give me a hint on making the post-its stay ON the picture frame? My problem seems to be that a few notes from the bottom tend to unstick and the majority of the pad falls off? What's the trick?
Stamps: SU - Fabulous Flowers. Paper: Regal Rose, Gable Green, white. Ink: Gable Green. Accessories: silver cording, Post-its, clear plastic 4x6 photo frame, corner rounder punch.

That's it for Sunday. Hope to show something tomorrow.


No comments: