Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sketch Challenge Quickie

A very quick post because I need to go scrape the frost off my car before I head off to work for today.

I got the sketch challenge card for today done - it's pretty and it uses some of the stuff I bought at Hobby Lobby last night.

One thing I've learned, I'm a sucker for ink pads when they're on sale. I picked up 2 Tim Holtz Distressed Inks yesterday.

Sketch Challenge. Thanks to Roxie (Sketch Challenge queen on SCS) for posting her measurements. I couldn't have made this card as fast as I did without them.
Stamps: Papertrey - Out on a Limb. Paper: Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Basic Grey Scarlet's Letter - She Walks in Beauty. Ink: Ruby Red, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distressed ink. Accessories: paper distressor, brads, dimensionals, sponge.

Good thing about today is it's supposed to be about 50 this afternoon! Yay! More snow's gonna melt!

Hope everyone's having a beautiful early spring morning (or early fall morning if you're in Australia)

No comments: