Thursday, March 6, 2008

Life's Taking Over!

How's a girl supposed to be crafty? Honestly.

As I stated in an earlier post, work's kinda crazy right now, but hopefully it will calm down soon. I applied for a new position at work yesterday, so I might have some news next week whether I got it or not.

I missed the My Favorite Things release party - glued to the television because the Project Runway finale was last night. I'm not surprised at all by who won - it was the person I guessed would win after Kit left.

BUT, with the release being last night, today's the day that we have to do the My Favorite Guest Designer Contest. The challenge this month is... Monochromatic. I'm really glad I have the SU Color Coach - I don't seem to use it for anything other than monochromatic color matches.
On SCS I've seen these cards that are full cards, but they have pockets on the front and I thought "Isn't that adorable?" I had to try one and put another handy little creation I've seen on SCS in it: a giant paperclip bookmark.

**I've just been called into work early, so I'll add onto this post when I get home from work**

I'm home!
So, here's what the card and the bookmark look like:

No comments: