Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Catch-up

Time to show off some of the projects that I've done recently but been too lazy to take pictures of when I finished. ;)

And while I did attempt the Technique challenge for yesterday, I realized that there's a reason Rose Ann (who created the tutorial for Scor Pal) said you needed magnets or Velcro (that idea came from Faith). I'm heading off to Hobby Lobby after work to see if I can find some of those Basic Grey magnets. The card's being pulled apart so I can get it to work properly. I'll post it later.

Anywho, I did the Featured Stamper challenge on Sunday but never got around to taking the picture of the card. The Featured Stamper on Sunday was Pickle Tree and the card I chose to CASE is: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/739284
Stamps: SU: Friendship Blooms. Paper: More Mustard, So Saffron cs and dp, Always Artichoke, Whisper White. Ink: More Mustard, So Saffron, Always Artichoke. Accessories: primas, brad, silver dot, ribbons, reinkers.

Well, it's Tuesday so it's the Color Challenge - today's colors are Soft Sky, Basic Gray and Whisper White.
Stamps: Papertrey - Little Lady. Paper: Basic Gray, Soft Sky, Whisper White. Ink: Basic Gray, Soft Sky. Accessories: ribbon, slit punch, dimensionals, Cuttlebugged paper, Stickles.

Hope today is good and that there's no snow where you are,

No comments: