Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Dungeon REEKS

I went down there about 8:20 tonight - and stayed for a VERY small amount of time. It smells NASTY down there!

But I did get some stamping done. And I thank heavens that I haven't taken down the bits and pieces I brought upstairs to finish off my recipe cards, I wouldn't have lasted very long downstairs. My laziness has worked in my favor.

So... my card for the Featured Stamper challenge. Here's the original: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/802247?perpage=48&thumbsonly=0&thumbcheck=

Here's mine
Stamps: SU - Be Happy, Papertrey - Out on a Limb. Paper: Soft Sky (dp and cs), Close to Cocoa, Always Artichoke, Whisper White. Ink: Soft Sky, Close to Cocoa, Always Artichoke. Accessories: Ribbon, 1 1/4" circle punch, scallop circle punch, dimensionals, mat pack.

2 comments:

Angel said...

Very sweet card! Love the colors, need to take the plunge and order a Papertrey set someday!

Neva said...

OH Sara, I am so sorry that the house is still stinky. Hopeful it will pass soon so you can get to your stamping therapy.