Monday, March 17, 2008

Due to some technical difficulties...

Also known as I don't own a Cuttlebug, I couldn't do the Technique challenge for today.

BUT - I did play around with a nugget tin and pretty-fy it. It's not going to hold Hershey nuggets, I think I'm going to put hard candy in it and keep it at work.

I'm astonished - I only had to take 1 picture of the tin. I thought that there was going to be a reflection of the flash on the clear top and I wouldn't be able to see the DP inside, but it looks fabulous!

It took me about 20 minutes to do: mostly messing around with Tacky Tape to tape the 3/8" strip of Ginger Blossom dp around the tin. The designer paper (dp) inside the tin is the opposite side of the strip going around the outside.

The ribbon is permanent - I made holes in the sides of the lid with my cropadile and threaded the ribbon through them. I tied knots in the ribbon and then tied them on top. The ribbon doesn't have to be undone to get into the box.
Paper: Ginger Blossom dp. Accessories: cropadile, tacky tape, ribbon.

I really like how this turned out.

1 comment:

Neva said...

Sara what a cute nugget tin. Sorry you don't have the CB yet! Maybe you will get lucky for your birthday or Mother's Day. HOpe you don't have to wait for Christmas