Monday, March 24, 2008

Lent's Over... Let the SHOPPING BEGIN!

Not really.

Honestly, there's not much I HAVE to have.

Things I'm going to get when I get around to ordering:
SU cardstock - I'm running low on some colors
SU Designer paper - I want some of the new designs
It's a Celebration stamp set at Papertrey
Framed Flowers stamp set at Gina K

That's about it. Nothing major. I think the whole experience was a good exercise in restraint. Plus my bank account is plumper because I didn't have the impulse buying.

And it's officially over because I went to my LSS (local stamping/scrapbooking store) today after work. I spent under $10. I bought my first ever bottle of Stickles, a pack of rub-on letters (they're going on the olive oil bottle in the kitchen), and 5 sheets of paper - some of which are for a project coming up.

All in all, it's been a good experience.

Time to grab a bite to eat and head off to the Dungeon to play with the Stickles. :) Then watch Dancing with the Stars.

No comments: