Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Still no Altered Mailbox

I could keep milking this thought for awhile. Truth is, I started altering a mailbox tonight. It's just not done. I'm not sure what I want to do to the ends - or little alterations to make it really pop. I'm feeling a little indecisive about what I want to do with it right now. Hopefully it will be fit for public viewing soon.

Anywho, I made 2 cards today. I was actually hoping to have them finished, photographed, and uploaded to SCS by 7pm so I could be in the Gina K. Release Sketch Challenges. *laughs hysterically* RIIIGHT. Things working against me:

  1. I am a procrastinator by nature. I seem to love doing things at the last minute. I didn't start said cards until this morning, but I sketched and plotted my cards last night so I was ready to go.
  2. I was a good friend and took a coworker's hours at work because she was sick. I went into work at 10 - I only gave myself 30 minutes to work on these cards - figuring that I'd have time after work to get them finished.
  3. I work at a daycare - which I've mentioned in the past. We close at 6 - theoretically anyway. We often have late pick-ups. Like today. I didn't leave work until 6:20.
  4. I was planning on making French Toast for dinner. I needed eggs. Off to the store after work. *le sigh*

Did I get my cards done on time? NO.

Paper: Barely Banana, Lavender Lace, Mellow Moss, white, So Saffron Prints DP. Ink: Versafine black onyx, Lavender Lace. Stamps: Stamping Bella. Accessories: ticket corner punch, corner rounder punch (for scallops), Marvy Extra Jumbo Scalloped Circle punch, primas, dimensionals, brad, chipboard circle (under the Mellow Moss circle), mat pack, SU! Markers, Sakura Glaze pen

Stamps: Gina K/Langley Boy. Paper: Ballet Blue, Basic Gray, Vellum, Autumn Leaves Adhesive Mat. Ink: Versamark. Accessories: brads, silver embossing powder.

No comments: