Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New Stamps!!!

My Flourishes stamps have arrived! I ordered them over the weekend and got an email on Sunday night saying that they'd be shipped Monday.

AND...

They're here!

I got the Cake Decorating 101 set and Sweet Treats - because I think they'll combine fabulously. :)

I also picked up some sweet May Arts ribbon - I need to look at it in better light than that of my computer room, but one side looks like it's really close to River Rock in color and the other side is a deeper shade of Really Rust.

I can't wait to play.

Goals for tomorrow:
  1. Play with my new stamps
  2. Clean/organize the dungeon
  3. Work on my SU! order that I want to email to my demo tomorrow sometime
  4. Mail out some birthday cards for people who have birthdays coming up
  5. Get the Bella images I stamped mailed to the people I agreed to send them to
  6. Oh, yeah, go to work.
  7. List some blog candy because I'm over 2,000 views.

No comments: