Thursday, January 31, 2008

Copied from Last Night's Post

Goals for tomorrow (really today):
  1. Play with my new stamps
  2. Clean/organize the dungeon
  3. Work on my SU! order that I want to email to my demo tomorrow (today) sometime
  4. Mail out some birthday cards for people who have birthdays coming up - DONE
  5. Get the Bella images I stamped mailed to the people I agreed to send them to
  6. Oh, yeah, go to work. - Definitely to be done because I got called in early.
  7. List some blog candy because I'm over 2,000 views.

The rest of the list is to be done as soon as possible - something will be done faster than others.

1 comment:

Neva said...

Good luck on your to do list. I have some new rubbah I am going to play with today too since I am taking the day off from work and it is flooding outside, can't go anywhere in this mess. Great reason to stamp all day. teehee