Saturday, January 19, 2008

It's VSN Baby!

The full-scale VSN has arrived. For those not familiar with Splitcoast and VSN, it's the Virtual Stamp Night. You have 45 minutes to complete each challenge and 15 minutes to upload, snack, chat, etc. before the next challenge starts. It started last night and a challenge was posted every hour on the hour starting at 6pm EST. It started again at noon EST and the final challenge will be posted at 11pm EST.

Personally? I fill out the chart - because the coordinators are kind enough to supply the players with a chart to fill out with all the challenges on it - and do them when I have time. Most of the time, this means I'll do 3 or 4 in one sitting - timing myself between each.

Have I been a good VSN hostess (even though my challenge fell in one of the mini VSNs, I'm still considered a hostess) and done all the challenges? Nope. Even with prior knowledge of what the challenges were, I didn't get them done - or have all the necessities to do them all.

I do have 3 challenges done. I'm planning on going down into the basement soon to get some more done tonight.

Stamps: Gina K Designs. Paper: Ballet Blue, More Mustard, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Autumn Leaves DP. Ink: More Mustard, Certainly Celery. Accessories: Tacky Tape, brads, corner rounder punch.

Stamps: Papertrey - Sweet Love. Paper: Blue Bayou cs and dp, white. Ink: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky. Accessories: Coluzzle, ribbon, adhesive rhinestones.

Stamps: Papertrey - Spiral Bouquet. Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla. Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink. Accessories: 1/4" circle punch, velvet ribbon, rhinestones, quickie glue pen.

No comments: