Monday, January 14, 2008

First Gina K card

Well, not actually my first Gina K card, but the first with one of my new sets: How Sweet it is. It's one of her Stamps for a Cause series - each set dedicated to a specific cause and part of the $$ raised with the sale goes there.

Which I think is fabulous.

My card was created for the Stalkers Color Challenge 13: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky. The stalkers color challenges are strict - you're not supposed to use colors not given in the list on your card (except for neutrals.) *holds hand out to be slapped* My flame is So Saffron - I'm in trouble.

Stamps: Gina K Designs - How Sweet it is, SU: Be Happy. Paper: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Rose Red dp. Ink: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Rose Red, SU Markers: Regal Rose, Rose Red. Accessories: corner rounder punch, spiral punch, brads, dimensionals.

No comments: