But a Featured Stamper Card!
I was drawn to this: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/654422 card by the Featured Stamper today and wanted to recreate it in my own way.
- I don't own Zoofari, but I DO have It's a Jungle Out There by MFT stamps.
- I tend to cut all my SU paper down to 6x6. Great for "normal" cards, but doesn't quite work when you're working with 9.25x4 cards. I found a piece of Cosmo Cricket Storytime (I think that's the title of the collection) and pulled the colors for the card from the stripes.
- My animals are stamped in Versafine Black Onyx and colored in with Prismacolor pencils and baby oil - Gamsol Magic with a twist.
- I used the bigger polka dots from the Prints papers as my frames for my animals. I also colored them to match the frame.
- It's superduper hard to see, but there's an arched sentiment under the the frames. It's was too long to go straight across, so I curved it (thanks to flexible acrylic stamps) to fit.
Paper: Almost Amethyst, Basic Black, white, Cosmo Cricket dp; So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie and Certainly Celery DP. Ink: Versafine black, Almost Amethyst. Accessories: So Saffron brads, 1 3/8" circle punch, Prismacolor pencils, baby oil.