Thursday, January 10, 2008

My entry into the Guest Designer Challenge

When I went to bed last night, I had an idea of what I wanted to do for my entry into the MFT Guest Designer Challenge. I even had colors chosen.

I went down into the dungeon (my stamp place) and created it - took my time. I was proud of it - am proud of it. I uploaded it onto SCS and linked it to the forum. Then I looked at some of the other entries.

I almost cried.

There are days when I don't think my cards will ever match up to some made by others. Right now I'm wondering why I even decided to enter this contest. That if this card is the best I can do, why bother?

Sorry, I'm having a little pity party right now.

Here's my card:

Stamps: MFT - You Take the Cake, SU - Print Pattern. Paper: Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate, Very Vanilla. Ink: Soft Sky, Basic Gray, Purely Pomegranate. Accessories: Coluzzle, Basic Black and Going Grey SU Markers, Cropadile, ribbon, dimensionals.

No comments: