Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Buying Frenzy

So, in the past 2 weeks, I've bought Gina K stamps, My Favorite Things stamps, and on Monday night/Tuesday morning - Papertrey. I've already received my Gina K and MFT stamps, and I got an email yesterday (Tuesday) that my Papertrey stamps had shipped. ALREADY!

*sigh* I still have an order to place with SU! I running really low on certain colors of cardstock. And there are a few sets I want from SU!

But if I'm going to buy the stuff, I need to use it.

So I broke out one of my new MFT sets for today's Sketch Challenge card (regular sketch challenge, not the STSC.) What kills me about this sketch is that I created a card WITH THIS SKETCH - on Sunday and thought I was being great and creative. I didn't upload it because the card is destined for my Virtual Stamping Night Secret Sistah - and I didn't want her getting a sneak peek.

Anyway, back to the card. When I bought my Gina K stamps, she also had these glitter dots - pieces of plastic covered in glitter. They looked interesting, so I bought some red and some light turquoise. The light turquoise looks good with Tempting Turquoise.

My Card:
Stamps: MFT - Punny Farm. Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa (cs and dp). Accessories: glitter dots, ticket corner punch, dimensionals, cropadile, ribbon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara!
I hear ya about the spending frenzy...hang on to your SU order til Feb 1 for sale a bration! It's only 2 weeks away. :)
Talk to you soon. Cute card!!
Jennifer