Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Funky color challenge

Not funky as in kinda cool. Funky as in "I'm not sure this is going to work." The colors for today's CC were: Yoyo Yellow, Going Gray and Basic Gray. But I did it, and I'm okay with what was created.

I just want to thank everyone who pops in to read this blog. Seriously, for a while, I thought I was blogging for myself - and I was the only one reading it too. Kathy, thank you for the beautiful card. I got it last week and forgot to post a thank you here. :)

Anyway, back to the card.
Stamps: Rubber Stampede Sunflower. Paper: Going Gray, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Yoyo Yellow. Ink: Basic Gray. Accessories: 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" square punches, Prismacolor pencils, grey satin ribbon, white gel pen, We R Memory Keepers Foil, Glitter and Flock pack, dimensionals.

2 comments:

Neva said...

Sara, I like what you have created. I have not tried to do the spotlight technque yet but today's cc was a good time to use it. Great job

Kathy W said...

Great card, especially for this color challenge. I haven't tried the spotlight technique (something else to add to my list); you picked a great image and color to try it on. Thanks for sharing.