- Card base is Sage Shadow - regular card size. I chose it to go with the DP:
- DP is Autumn Leaves - Manhattan collection. I love this paper, it really close to Sage Shadow in color and a very pretty pattern. I ticket corner punched the dp and placed copper brads in the corners.
- Basic Black cardstock in between the card base and the dp makes the color difference less noticeable.
- My butterflies are stamped on Whisper White with Papertrey's Butterfly Kisses. I stamped in Sage Shadow and Groovy Guava and cut them out. I folded the wings to they're 3D and popped them on a dimensional.
- Ribbon is May Arts brown polka dot organdy.
- I grabbed some of my Primas and layered them together and attached them with a copper brad. Then attached them to the card with a dimensional just above the knot in the ribbon.
Side story: I've talked about my stamping space before. It's in the basement - one of the reasons I refer to it as the dungeon. It's wonderful in the summer - it's maybe 65 down there. Right now? It's 13 outside. The basement's probably hovering at 50 - at the MAX. I have poor circulation in my hands and feet, so I'll wind up with blue fingernails. Going downstairs tonight to make this card, I put on sneakers so I didn't walk on the floor stocking footed and I put on a sweatshirt to keep myself warm. Honestly, I feel it's ridiculous, but it's cold down there!