Today - we're searching out blogs to find a card that we want to CASE.
So off I went stopping off here to start with the list of blogs I read. And I found this card at Mabie Stampin' - http://mabiestampin.blogspot.com/2007/12/another-quick-card.html
It's pretty. I love it. It's also quick.
Now, my card is completely different from Silvia's. I think the only things we have in common are image placement and the fact that we used organdy ribbon.
I just got my package from Stamping Bella that I ordered about 10 days ago - how could I resist using my brand new Bellas?
- Card base is Georgia-Pacific White. It's heavier than SU Whisper White (110lb vs. 80lb) and Versafine black sinks into it beautifully - no smearing.
- My brand-new Cuppacakeabella arrived yesterday (along with other Bellas) and I was itching to use her on a card. She's inked in Versafine black and colored in with Prismacolor pencils.
- "Enjoy Life" is another one of my brand-new Bella stamps and is inked in Cameo Coral.
- The cherry on the cupcake and some of the spots on Bella's dress are coated in Sakura Clear Glaze pen. A lot easier to use than Diamond Glaze.
- Celery organdy ribbon finishes off the card.
Don't forget about my blog candy! I'll choose the winner Friday night/Saturday morning, so it's still up for grabs!