Thursday, December 20, 2007

STVV04 - I'd rather play at...

Hug o' War!

It's another Shel Silverstein poem this week. One that's a lot shorter than "The Unicorn."

I will not play at tug o' war.
I'd rather play at hug o' war,
Where everyone hugs
Instead of tugs,
Where everyone giggles
And rolls on the rug,
Where everyone kisses,
And everyone grins,
And everyone cuddles,
And everyone wins.

  • I decided to make a Big Buckle card. Tutorial by Beate is here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/bucklecard.php
  • Card base is Always Artichoke
  • Inside is Real Red and Dashing DP
  • My strap is Chocolate Chip
  • Huggybellas and "need a hug" are both by Stamping Bella. Huggybellas are stamped in Versafine black colored in with Prismacolor pencils on Very Vanilla.
  • Brads finish it off.

Don't forget - one day left for blog candy!!!!

No comments: