- A set of Rhonda Farrer Second Nature clear stamps
- 2 - 3 yard lengths of velvet ribbon
- Assortment of K&Co. paper - various sizes
- 1 package of Spare Parts brads
- 1 package of Spare Parts eyelets
- 1 package of Spare Parts Gemstones
I work with kids - and we all know kids say the darnedest things. I shivered for some reason at snacktime and said as much. One of the kids pipes up with, "Shiver me timbers! I learned that from Pirates of the Bean." Me: "Pirates of the Bean? Is that a new Vegitales show?" Another teacher: "Sara, I think he means Pirates of the Caribbean." Kid: "yep. Pirates of the Bean."
I wanted to share my cute story, and your entry into this blog candy is to tell a cute "A kid said this..." story.
I've been over to random.org and played (and now know what to use), so I'll be using random.org to choose my winner. Blog candy ends midnight Friday/Saturday.
I can't wait to read your stories!