Sunday, November 4, 2007

Friends, Shopping, Priceless


The Featured Stamper today was Jimmi - one of my VSN Sistahs. I'm so proud of her.

I chose a pocket card she did for the May VSN as the card I CASEd today.
  • Card base is Certainly Celery "normal" card size (5.5"x4.25")
  • The yellow is So Saffron. The slide part of the card is 3.5"x4.25" so it will fit into the pocket.
  • I used Groovy Guava Prints Designer Paper. Love the polka dots.
  • I used the same image Jimmi did - I used my reinkers and an aqua pen to color them in. This is the first time I did this, so things aren't as perfect as I'd generally like.
  • I used a different sentiment than from her card. She had "Time to Shop" on hers... I chose "Good Friends are Priceless."
  • Instead of using 2 ribbons for my slide, I just grabbed my Groovy Guava double-stitched ribbon.

1 comment:

Neva said...

Sara this is so cute, great job. I hope it is OK w/you. I added your blog to my Favs on my blog. Thanks for the compliment on my 50 hits.