Thursday, November 15, 2007

Unusual request for a crafting blog

This is a crafting blog, I know. But thanks to my map, I've noticed that I've been getting visitors from places other than the US and Canada. Which is wonderful and I appreciate all my visitors. :)

I work at a daycare center and I'm starting to think of things to do for the summer already. The theme this summer is Around the World in 55 days. I'm hoping to find simple to create (or find in the grocery store) kid-friendly snacks from around the world.

If you have an idea for me and my work, please comment on this post with either a link to a recipe or the recipe itself. If you could also tell me where the snack originates from, that would be greatly appreciated.

I really appreciate whatever you can send me in way of ideas.

No comments: