- While I do have the set Paint Prints, I wanted to do something similar with a different set - I chose Delight in Life.
- I kept the sentiment set the same - chose another word out of the set.
- Perfect Plum and Mellow Moss were the first SU stamp pads I bought, but I didn't want to CASE too closely. I really like Groovy Guava and Barely Banana as a combo - they're warm colors and since it's barely above freezing outside right now, I love warm colors.
- Instead of using the folded white that's torn, I masked above the sentiment and sponged with Barely Banana. Keeping the mask in place, I also stamped my flowers.
- I wanted to put some embellishment on the card, so I added 3 black brads.
I just wanted to say my VSN mini challenge is officially over. It was a lot of fun and I'm glad that a lot of people participated - I was afraid that no one would do it. *roll eyes* The next VSN mini is on December 5th - it's a Wednesday - at 7pm EST.