First challenge was Faith's last time hostessing the Stalker's Thread Color Challenge. She chose Real Red, Handsome Hunter, Mellow Moss and Old Olive. Hello green!
- I chose to use Papertrey's Snowflake Serenade as my background stamped in all the colors of the challenge.
- The main image is from SU! The World Over. It's stamped in Basic Gray and colored in with my Prismacolor pencils.
- I wanted to add a little punch (and some ribbon) so I tied some Real Red grosgrain around my background 3 times and pulled the knots to the bottom.
The other challenge was the Technique Lover's Challenge: Clear sleeved Nugget boxes. Now, I'd heard about Nugget tins - I have a bunch, courtesy of a buy with a friend on SCS - but I'd never heard of Nugget boxes. I followed the links to the different sized boxes - I'd like to thank that person - they did a great job.
- Bottom of my box is a piece of Scenic Route paper - it's vanilla with an olive pattern on it. There's no tape holding it together - it's just folded.
- The slide is a piece of acetate (like a transparency) that's leftover from when I made an acetate card. It's held together with 3 brads.
- The nuggets are wrapped with an address label stamped with a snowflake from Snowflake Serenade in Old Olive.
- The slide is tied with a piece of olive velvet ribbon.