- Pocket card. Base is Regal Rose - it was on the table from yesterday's color challenge.
- Slider is Basic Gray cardstock layered with white, stamped with a single flower from Delight in Life.
- Fold in the pocket card has Soft Sky DP on it.
- Front of the card is Basic Gray cardstock with white layered on top, stamped with Delight in Life and Wonderful Words
- Normal fold card for the CC of Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi and Ruby Red
- Base is Soft Sky, Ruby Red layer is only about 2.5" wide - layered with white and stamped in snowflakes from Papertrey's Snowflake Serenade.
- Cheffabella is stamped in Versafine black ink and I tried to watercolor - tried being the operative word. Prisma pencils colored the rest of it in.
- Cheffie's apron is a piece of Soft Sky DP that was cut out and glued in place.
- I used my new Coluzzle to cut the oval out.
- Underneath the oval is another piece of Soft Sky DP layered on top of Basic Gray cardstock.
- The Wild Wasabi layer has white grosgrain tied around it and the sentiment from SU's Give Thanks stamped on it.