Thursday, November 15, 2007

Pearlized Thanks


**random comment to start today: Blogspot remembered me. I had to click "sign in" but I didn't have to add any information like I have in the past. Weird.

My card for today is a double challenge card: Stalker's Sketch Challenge and the Ways to Use It - unique brads.

I have pearl brads that came 12 to a package, so I'm hesistant to use them. That works!
  • Card base is Certainly Celery
  • My lovely pentagon layers are Almost Amethyst cs and Certainly Celery Prints dp.
  • The sentiment is stamped in Almost Amethyst. It's from Happy Harmony and is punched out with a super jumbo scalloped oval
  • The main image is from The Art of Life. It's inked in Certainly Celery and Almost Amethyst inks and layered on a piece of Almost Amethyst.
  • The layers of Almost Amethyst blend together, so I took a black marker and faux stitched around the edge of the image layer to create some definition.
  • I used my crop-a dile to create some holes to thread ribbon through so I could tie a ribbon around my flower.

This card is going to a friend on SCS who is completely wonderful.

1 comment:

Nancy B said...

You're Pearlized card is very pretty.
Great color choices as well. Those colors work so well together.
And I also like the layout of your card too.