Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Quickie Post Before Work


The title says it all: I'm doing my best to get this updated before I head out the door in, oh, 15 minutes - hopefully with a lunch.

Today's SCS color challenge was fun: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, and So Saffron. It kinda reminded me of one we did earlier: Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise and Apricot Appeal. Of course, it could have just been me.

So, on to the nitty gritty of the card:
  • Card base is Real Red
  • Next layer up is Whisper White with the Print Pattern background stamp inked in Real Red - this layer is VIVID when it's not covered up.
  • Tempting Turquoise - I grabbed this piece of cardstock as is from my file folder (I have a file folder cardstock colors - makes hunting for cardstock easier). Punched eyelets with my crop-a-dile which I cannot seem to punch straight. "Friendship" comes from the Wonderful Words set.
  • The ribbon is a little goodie that I got in my Gina K. order. :) Thanks Gina!
  • My main image is stamped in Basic Black (even though I HATE that ink, it worked for what I needed) and is spotlighted in So Saffron ink: spotlight layered on Tempting Turquoise. The main image is on So Saffron. Both the spotlight and the image are popped up on dimensionals.

And it's now 10 minutes later, and I'm done. :) Off to grab a lunch and out the door I go!

No comments: