- I love how flexible you can be with the challenges. I chose to use ribbon instead of another layer going across the card. It's a very shiny grosgrain and it's close to Mellow Moss in color.
- The main image was inked in So Saffron and rolled in More Mustard. I'm not generally a fan of More Mustard, but I think it looks fabulous with these other colors.
- The small images were inked in So Saffron and the top was rolled in Mellow Moss and the bottom one was rolled in More Mustard. It gives them a different look.
- The small images are punched with a 1 1/4" square punch, then layered on a 1 3/8" square punch of Mellow Moss. I then cut out 1 1/2" squares of More Mustard to layer under that.
- I was going to use a different background stamp(s) for the white background. I was too lazy - grabbed another stamp from True Friend (where all the images come from) and stamped it in all 3 colors.
I had to finish assembling my card upstairs (my card supplies are down in the basement.) It all has to do with Christmas cards: I have all the pieces cut and stamped and ready to be assembled - and that's what I was doing last night while watching tv. So my tape and dimensionals and paper piercer were all upstairs.
Whenever I work upstairs - making ATCs or when I was cutting and stamping the pieces for my Christmas cards - I ALWAYS seem to forget something that's essential: acrylic blocks for clear stamps, stamp cleaner (always), tape. So I make 20 trips up and down the stairs somedays. The tub I grab to carry everything is MOUNDED by the time I'm ready to take stuff downstairs.