Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Moving quickly this morning

Let's see: gallery set up to upload, check; post started on blog, check, photoshop up and running for quick photo fixes and watermark addition, check.

It's 8:45 and I have to be out of the house in an hour to get to work on time. And I want to stamp the Color Challenge before then: Mellow Moss, Apricot Appeal, Cameo Coral, Creamy Caramel.

Be back soon!

It's 9:35 - back to upload. Why is that whenever you're under a time constraint, ideas NEVER seem to flow? The flower is 3 layers of color. The Mellow Moss is on the bottom - stamped on the white piece of paper. Then there's a layer of the Creamy Caramel which was stamped on white then cut out and taped. Then a layer of Cameo Coral - which was also trimmed up and taped on top.
Stamps: SU - Fabulous Flowers, Flourishes LLC - Flourished Words. Paper: Cameo Coral, Mellow Moss, Apricot Appeal, Creamy Caramel, white. Ink: Creamy Caramel, Cameo Coral, Mellow Moss, Tim Holtz Distressed Inks - Vintage Photo & Tea Dye. Accessories: brad, ribbon, mat pack, dimensionals.

It's another gloomy day in the neighborhood. Hope everything's bright where you are!

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

Very nice card for the challenge....hope you got to work on time. I leave at 7:00...I'd never get a challenge done before I left...I guess that's why I rush home in the afternoon...heehee. Joan