Sunday, April 6, 2008

*gasp* 3 Days in a ROW????

Yes, I'm posting 3 days in a row. :) Scary, ain't it?

I got the Featured Stamper card done for today and I decided I should display it on here.

The card I CASEd is: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/748219

I liked the layout and the fact that she used Basic Grey papers. I happen to have a 6x6 pack of one of the new collections: Boxer. I love it and it's really cute. I'll probably have to grab some full sheets of some of the patterns.
Stamps: Embrace Life. Paper: Always Artichoke, Ruby Red, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla, Basic Grey Boxer dp. Ink: Always Artichoke. Accessories: ribbon, brads, aquapainter, dimensionals.

It was a beautiful day here today. I think spring has finally arrived to my little corner of the world. I just wish I didn't have this cold and I hope I didn't pass it onto the kid I babysat last night.

Wishing all of you non-sneezy and non-stuffy nose days this week,

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

Very nice. I like the background paper....or stamp. Joan