Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I've been awarded!

So I get a quickie post off about my life - and I start blog hopping. Turns out Silvia at http://mabiestampin.blogspot.com/ has nominated me for the Arte Y Pico award. I love her blog too!

Hmmm... Who to award...
Jessica because she's so creative with her Dollar Fridays.
Kathy because her work's amazing.
Manda because she's a great friend.
Wendy because's she just so sweet and her cards rock!
Keri because she's a sweetie and I love her cards.

I've also been nominated by Silvia for 10 weird random facts (apparently I don't rant enough ;)) :
1) I love to cook. I just don't get the time to do it very often.
2) My little brother isn't so little - he's 6'3" and he's a cheffie.
3) I need to do my laundry.
4) I'm a romance novel junkie.
5) My nephew is 2 1/2 years old and a genius. He can name the planets and is starting to read.
6) I'm not married.
7) I randomly go on cleaning fits. I'll grab a vacuum, Endust, whatever and clean.
8) I want a Prius.
9) One of my roommates from college is moving and another is getting married - which I'm going to with yet another! (Did I lose anyone with that?)
10) I've raided my LSS's clearance area for thin double sided designer paper. I'm doing origami with the daycare kids over the summer - and it's cheaper than actual origami paper.

No comments: