Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday Catch-up

I actually had the card for yesterday's challenge done yesterday morning before work. I just didn't have time to take a picture or upload it.

Here it is. :) The technique for yesterday was to create a double pocket card. The tutorial is on my friend Judy's blog: http://jarfullofjoy.blogspot.com/ It's really easy to do. I taped the card together then added a snap to make sure everything stayed where it needed to be.
Stamps: Papertrey - Simple Little Things. Paper: Bali Breeze dp, Old Olive, Rose Red, white. Ink: Taken with Teal, Pumpkin Pie. Accessories: ribbon, jumbo eyelets, snap, corner rounder.


I had time today to do my color challenge card and upload it. Today's colors are: Basic Gray, Groovy Guava, Blush Blossom. I love Groovy Guava and Blush Blossom together - they're monochromatic and look fabulous. I love Stampin' Kub's tutorial for Dyeing Pearls because I think the little touch of shimmery pearl that matches pops.

Stamps: Fabulous Flowers. Paper: Blush Blossom, Groovy Guava (cs and dp), Basic Gray. Ink: Basic Gray (edging a layer), Groovy Guava. Accessories: brads, ticket corner punch, slit punch, ribbon, pearl corsage pin, Diamond Glaze, Groovy Guava reinker, pearl bead, dimensionals.

Last night was the Papertrey release. Since I haven't bought anything since January, I went a little crazy there this morning.


A little tidbit: check out Kim V's blog (she's the MFT Lady and in my blog roll) for a special that she's running through Friday. **I'm not affiliated with MFT stamps at all, I thought Kim's doing something great and that I wanted to pass the news on**

It's supposed to be in the 60s today. *happy dance* Hope it's sunny and warm where you are!

1 comment:

Judy Rozema said...

Your double pocket card is so cute!!