Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

I know that Tuesday is almost over here (as I'm typing it's 11:51pm) and I haven't done any cardmaking since Sunday.

I'm still working on my wish list.
  • Crafts and general supplies through July 18th are finished - just need to type it up to make it look all nice and professional.
  • Lunches and "special" snacks list - the snacks that we don't normally have during the school year - is almost finished. I spent the better part of an hour wandering around the newly opened Meijer pricing stuff. I have most of it.
  • Field trips... oh, field trips. Not even close. I need to solidify figure out where I want to go. I polled the kids who were going to be at daycare over the summer and they want to go to Double JJ Ranch - which we went to a few years ago. I don't think I'm going to go there - too expensive for the amount of stuff we can do.

Hopefully I'll get back to crafting sometime this week. Sorry for ranting.

1 comment:

Stampinsilvia said...

Hey Sara...I don't mind the rant! I hope your enjoying your new position! Look on my blog for somthing to rant about! Hugs and I hope you get to create something soon!