Sunday, February 17, 2008

View of the Dungeon

Every time I take pictures of my workspace - commonly called "the Dungeon" because it's down in the basement - I swear that it's not normally that messy. Then I surpass the last picture in messiness.

So... here are the most recent pictures of my area: The first one is standing from the end of the table looking down towards my inkpad holder and the other is from right behind my work chair.

The main problem is that I was in a hurry after I did the WT challenge this day and didn't clean up.

I also have my card for the STCC done and ready to be uploaded. I needed help figuring out the colors, so I used the SU color combos website at www.scraptitude.com/colorcombo Colors for today are: Purely Pomegranate, Old Olive, River Rock, and Close to Cocoa.
Stamps: Papertrey - Out on a Limb. Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Old Olive, River Rock, Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa dp. Ink: Purely Pomegranate, River Rock, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Versamark. Accessories: Ultra Thick Embossing Powder, heat tool, sponge, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, ticket corner punch, brads, ribbon, dimensionals.

2 comments:

Neva said...

Great card. That room is not messy, just proof that the money you spent on supplies is well utilized. TeeHee.

Ashley said...

Oh your room looks just like mine! LOL!!! It's a stampers room...that's for sure. LOL! Great card! Love it!! Hugs! Ash~

www.ashleyscreativecorer.com