Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's here! It's here!

I have One of a Kind and for some reason, I'm really excited about it.

I used it for the Ways to Use it Challenge: Windows. Glitter Windows, Bead Window, stamps of windows... we could use it all. I chose to make a glitter window. This card actually took about an hour to do - I kept an eye on the clock today.

They look incredible and they're super easy to do. A clear glitter and some clear packing tape and you're all set.

I tried to make my circles be even and symmetrical around the window. I don't know what happened. My guess is my Coluzzle moved when I was cutting out the Pumpkin Pie circle. I like the funkiness of the offset circles though.
Stamps: One of a Kind. Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Bali Breeze dp. Ink: Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise. Accessories: brads, ribbon, white gel pen, glitter, clear packing tape, dimensionals, coluzzle.

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

Very nice! Looks like a fun stamp set to play with. I like the circles asymmetrical; by having more margin in the upper left, it offsets the brad corners. A wonderful card with a great color combo. Thanks for sharing.