Thursday, February 28, 2008

Skip a day, it's Thursday!

Okay, I'm in a weird mood for some reason.

Today's Ways to Use it Challenge involves music: music stamps, inspiration from a song (that sounds familiar *grin*), etc.

Sounds easy enough. I have some music-themed stamps (SU's Musical Manuscript, Stampingbella's Musicabella) but the one that popped right into my head was Gina K's Heartfelt Hits 1. I really love the couple dancing - it reminds me of those old black and white movies.

When I was going to make my card for Tuesday's color challenge, I intended to use one of the Cuttlebugged backgrounds that Manda (tropicalichick on SCS) sent me for Valentine's Day. I forgot on Tuesday, but I remembered today.

The couple are stamped in Basic Black (gasp - I actually USED that ink?) and the lady is accented with a Stardust gel pen to make her dress sparkle.

Stamps: Gina K Designs - Heartfelt Hits 1. Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White. Ink: Basic Black. Accessories: glitter dots, Stardust gel pen, ribbon, treble clef clips, dimensionals.

I want to buy stamping stuff!!! I have less than a month to go and I know I can do it.
I'll probably post again later today to show off the swap projects I've been involved in.

No comments: