Sunday, February 10, 2008

Brrrrrrrrrr

Oh, it's cold here. I live in Western Michigan - we have a wonderful buffer from all the bitterly cold and scorchingly hot weather called Lake Michigan. We get into the single digits sometimes during the winter and rarely go below zero.

It's been below zero today - about 4 below with a windchill of 20 below. *shiver* And for some reason, my room is FREEZING compared to the rest of the house - which is 74. My room is 68 or 66, which doesn't sound like a lot, but there's a distinct temperature drop when you walk into my room.

Quick news: I got a voicemail from my demo on Saturday that she going to order One of a Kind for me. YAY! So excited!

It's time for the STCC #17. Yes, I know it's close to Valentine's Day and all, but I'm not in the mood for Valentine-y colors. I'm thinking warmth - tropical warmth.

Colors for today are:

Groovy Guava
Soft Sky
Barely Banana
Certainly Celery

I love making pocket cards, they're so easy and fun to make. For some reason, the colors came up funky in the photo.

Stamps: True Friend. Paper: Soft Sky, Barely Banana, Groovy Guava, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla. Ink: Groovy Guava, Soft Sky, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery. Accessories: Tacky Tape, cropadile, dimensionals, brads, distresser tool, Groovy Guava ds ribbon, silver cording.

No comments: