Friday, February 8, 2008

Limited Supply Challenge

Limited Supply Challenges are interesting. You're given a theme - and some boundaries and you make a card out of it. Last week, it was Superbowl related: football, team colors, etc.

This week? Valentine's Day, the non-traditional kind. No flowers, no hearts, no red or pink, no embellies that are red or pink, and keep it under 4 layers.

Well, if you don't count the base, I have 4 layers. :-)

I really like these Flourish stamps. They're fun and easy to work with. I don't think I could make an ugly cake with this set.

Stamps: SU - All Through the Year, Priceless; Flourishes - Cake Decorating 101, Sweet Treats. Paper: So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White. Ink: So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip. Accessories: ribbon, dimensionals, Chocolate Chip marker.

I have my blades, spent a grand total of 5 minutes in Hobby Lobby - most of it in the checkout. My much-needed SU cardstock and various other things I ordered before I came to my decision to not buy anything for Lent will be here on Monday!

No comments: