But, I've been tagged by Laura to tell 7 random things about myself and to tag 7 others. I don't think I have 7 people I can tag, so I'll tag those I can.
- I'm addicted to romance novels, especially vampire ones. Yes, I know they're cheesy, but they're good fluff reading.
- I'm going to be Little Red Riding Hood for Halloween. The kids get a kick out of the teachers dressing up.
- I work at a daycare that has 120 kids (thankfully not all at once.) The youngest will be 4 next month and the oldest is 12. This has currently held off my need for kids of my own.
- I don't have NEARLY as many cards to make as Laura does, but my card list went up substancially(I don't think I spelled that right) courtesy of the SCS CCRAK list. I made 12 last year - my list is around 55 this year.
- My little brother (who's 6'3") is a chef - Le Cordon Bleu trained. He tries to teach me/ turn me into his assistant when he decides to cook.
- I have a Teresa Wentzler cross stitch that I've been working on for years - It's gonna take FOREVER to finish it at the rate I'm going.
- I'm a reality show junkie... I love watching Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders and America's Next Top Model. *I'm so ashamed*