Sunday, October 14, 2007

I'm BACK! With a new Featured Stamper card

What a great trip - although VERY short. I drove over to the other side of Michigan to see Liz (divinelibrarian) for the day. We chose not to go to our college homecoming yesterday.


Liz's gallery is set up... there's not that much in there right now, but hopefully I taught her how to upload her photos from her camera with ease.


We also went shopping at Ikea. I want one of them on MY side of the state. Where else can you pick up 3 tiny tin planters (which would look fabulous with ribbon threaded through holes by a cropadile) for 99 cents, white journals that scream to be embellished (1.99), and a 3 pack of unvarnished small picture frames (1.99)? WONDERFUL STORE.


Got back, had a 2 year-old's birthday party to attend, then came home to do my Featured Stamper card. Each Sunday, a stamper is chosen and everyone else takes a card from his/her gallery and CASEs it: CASE stands for Copy And Selectively Edit. You change at least 2 things on the card to make it your own. Here is the link to the card I chose to copy: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/662232


Here's my card:
I changed the colors, placement of the image, stamps within the set, the ribbon and put the image up on dimensionals.

No comments: