Friday, September 12, 2008

Christmas card #4

I am so glad the week is over. It's been long and crazy. It's also really interesting when you hear a boy say, "Miss Sara, I was hatching my egg..." (He was sitting on a basketball and someone took it away to play with it.)

So I have another Christmas card to show, with help from the SCS Sketch Challenge 193 and Kwerner's Color Combo #22 of Bravo Burgundy, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Soft Sky, and Whisper White. Kwerner's blog is in my blog roll, if you're interested in looking.

Stamps: PTI - Take a Bough. Paper: Select White, Bravo Burgundy, Soft Sky, Regal Rose, Rose Red. Ink: Regal Rose, Soft Sky, Rose Red, Bravo Burgundy. Accessories: ribbon, dimensionals, tacky tape, Burgundy and Crystal Stickles.

Hoping for a weekend that isn't completely filled with laundry,

No comments: