Thursday, September 18, 2008

The 4th day in a row... well, kinda

Since it's almost midnight I guess I don't really have the right to say 4 in a row, but it's close.

Today's Ways to Use it challenge was about silhouettes.

As I was choosing the cardstock, I remembered one of the past color combinations. So I grabbed Orchid Opulence, Certainly Celery, and Pumpkin Pie.

One of my favorite solid image stamps is Happy Harmony by SU. I stamped it in Brilliance black to be a "traditional" silhouette. The sentiment is also from Happy Harmony and it was stamped in Pumpkin Pie ink. The panel and corresponding layer are punched out with Classic Oval Nestabilities. I sponged the edges of the image panel with Orchid Opulence ink.

Stamps: SU - Happy Harmony. Paper: Orchid Opulence, Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie cs and dp, Whisper White. Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Pumpkin Pie, Orchid Opulence. Accessories: brads, dimensionals, paper piercer, sponge, Classic Oval Nestabilities.

I'm so glad that the weekend is almost here. It's been a WEEK.

No comments: