Sunday, July 6, 2008

Promised Pictures

So I promised you the pictures of my newly cleaned Dungeon. Well, it's a little more organized than before. I wouldn't go out and say it's clean. :)

But...

The new place for my extra paper and a whole bunch of alterable items.

Where I sit.

Looking down the table from the file box holding all my cardstock.

I also got some stamping done between cleaning and fireworks and more cleaning - stuff from another part of the Dungeon (not my stamping part) went to Salvation Army.

The card for the Featured Stamper today (wow, I'm posting a picture the day of the challenge!) I wanted to put all the greens together to create a spring or summery scene. The UTEE (ultra thick embossing enamel) had glitter in it, so my scene is all glittery.

Stamps: SU - Lovely as a Tree. Paper: Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Spring Moss, Whisper White. Ink: Spring Moss, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Palette Burnt Umber, Versamark. Accessories: UTEE, dimensionals, cuttlebug, paper piercer.

Hoping everyone had a wonderful weekend and has a great week,

1 comment:

KOstvig said...

The Dungeon looks great...I lov eyour card..the tree looks like it has so much dimension...great job on the challenge...