Friday, July 4, 2008

The Dungeon's been cleaned

On Wednesday, we had a storm. I actually need to clarify that. Have you ever seen the newsclips that are videotaped DURING a hurricane with the wind swirling and the rain going full force? That's what was unleashed on us Wednesday afternoon and night. Power's out in some places around the city - and not expected to be back until Monday. Thankfully, I didn't lose power.

But we do have a leaky Dungeon. Some leaks are pretty close to my stamping area, others are in another part of the Dungeon. Regardless, my stamping stuff has exploded and I needed to organize it to get it under control.

So while I didn't have internet or cable Wednesday night, I cleaned up. The box o' projects is now gone - I went through it and have grouped things that belong together and put them on a spare shelf. Anything I don't want is going into a "white elephant" or blog candy pile.

I have a few things I still need to do, so when I'm finished I definitely will take pictures. This needs to be documented!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful 4th of July,

No comments: