Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'm around, I'm around

I've actually been stamping. :)

I'm really liking the polka dot satin ribbon from Papertrey that I ordered in ALL the colors. As noted by the fact that all 3 cards that are going to be in this post have some on them.

Since my birthday was last Tuesday, I needed to make some thank you cards. I also had all this new Papertrey stuff. Hmm...

I made 2 at the same time, using the same colors, main stamp set, and dp. I also bought myself a Cropadile Big Bite at Michael's last week with a 50% off coupon, so I had to try it on snaps in the middle of the card. For those who are curious: PTI - Papertrey Ink; SU - Stampin' Up!
Stamps: PTI - Spiral Bouquet. Paper: Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, Select White, Everyday Blessings dp. Ink: Aqua Mist, Spring Moss. Accessories: Big Bite, snaps, dimensionals, word window punch, PTI ribbon.

Stamps: PTI - Spiral Bouquet, SU - Much Appreciated. Paper: Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, Select White, Everyday Blessings dp. Ink: Aqua Mist, Spring Moss. Accessories: PTI ribbon, dimensionals, word window punch, snaps, Cropadile.

The last card I made was also using Papertrey papers, but since I have these gorgeous Verve Visual sets sitting out, I decided to use one of the flowers. I wanted to keep it super simple, but absolutely gorgeous. I stamped the flower twice - once in Lavender Moon and once in Plum Pudding. I cut the extra leaves away from the Plum Pudding flower and layered it onto the other flower and connected them with a pearl brad.
Stamps: Verve Visual - Thankful Blossoms. Paper: Plum Pudding, Lavender Moon, Very Vanilla, Guide Lines dp. Ink: Lavender Moon, Plum Pudding. Accessories: corner rounder punch (to make scallops), paper piercer, dimensionals, PTI ribbon, pearl brad, Frosted Lace Stickles.

I'm waiting for Papertrey to send me the right stamp set. When I was unpacking my box, I had Boards and Beams instead of Out on a Limb Sentiments. So I sent them the set back and I got an email on Monday saying that the correct set is on its way.

I'm getting a little antsy about my Nestabilities that I ordered over a month ago from Cut @ Home. I ordered from them over a month ago - and while I do know that Nesties are REALLY in demand, it's kinda hard to be patient. I guess I got spoiled last order when I got them within 2 weeks.

Life's just crazy right now.

Wishing everyone a little less craziness than I currently think I have,

No comments: