Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A new temptation

No, I didn't buy anything.

But I've been introduced by my friend Michelle Redman over on SCS to a new way of stamping: DIGI-STAMPING.

It's an image you download and you print off in your printer.

Oh, what a dangerous world this could be.

Michelle directed me over to a blog by a man named Dustin Pike - he draws the cutest dragons for his company Mooseberry Graphics. He also had some freebie digi-stamps on his blog - the dragons are absolutely adorable and since they're free, I couldn't resist. :)

It's a Sketch Challenge day at SCS and the sketch isn't bad at all.

Since I've done this lead up into the dragons and it's incredibly windy here today, I figured it was fitting that I use the dragon flying the kite.

He's colored in with Copics, highlighted with a white Prismacolor pencil, and sparkled with some Crystal Stickles.
Stamps: Mooseberry Graphics - digi stamp Fly Kite. Paper: Old Olive, River Rock, Select White, Pumpkin Pie dp. Ink: printer ink. Accessories: Copics, white Prismacolor, stickles, brads, ticket corner punch, dimensionals.

Wishing for warmer weather,

No comments: