Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another Sunday card

It's not a Featured Stamper card though. I went through the gallery and didn't find a card that I wanted to try to CASE.

I went shopping yesterday. It was to get a present for my best friend who has a birthday on Friday - which I did get - but I wound up getting a lot of stuff for myself too.

I found 3 more Copics that I "needed" (aka - didn't have, were on sale and not too dark in color), I bought a non-stick craft sheet, a Tim Holtz ink spreader thingy, refill pads for that, some Distress Embossing ink, Distress Embossing Powder, 2 colors of Liquid Pearls, 2 Tim Holtz mini masks, and an Inkadinkado clear stamp set.

So... I wanted to ink up my new set. My fairy is stamped in Palette Noir and colored in with Copics. I then added some glitter on her wings and the trail. It's very sparkley in real life. She's cut out and layered with Oval Nestabilities.

The background is a piece of Bashful Blue dp that I got in a 6"x6" as a SU hostess gift last year. I ran it through my Cuttlebug and then made it visible by dragging my Certainly Celery pad over it.

The sentiment is from Stamping Bella.

Stamps: Inkadinkado - Beautiful Fairies, Stamping Bella - Thank You Fairy Much. Paper: Bashful Blue cs and dp, Certainly Celery, Select White. Ink: Palette Noir, Certainly Celery. Accessories: Copics, Nestabilities, glitter, dimensionals, ribbon, Cuttlebug, paper piercer.

I have the urge to make some more cards, so hopefully it'll be a 2 post day.

No comments: