Saturday, December 6, 2008

Packaging

I got the set of cards finished for my coworker - she loved them. :) I didn't get a picture of them before I gave them to her, but they're pretty much identical to the set I gave to my Secret Santa (I used a brighter pink and red for the new set.)

I got a pair of really soft fuzzy socks for one of my best friends for Christmas. This is only part of her gift, so don't worry, she's getting some good stuff too. The best way to package them are those box in a bag things. They are so easy to make - here's a link to the tutorial on Splitcoast:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/boxinabag/

My dp was sprayed lightly with Honey Dew Glimmer Mist a few days ago so it would be dried and ready to go when I made my bag. The flowers on the front were originally white. I took 2 Bazzill flowers and 2 Primas and sprayed them with Honey Dew Glimmer Mist as well, then carefully dried them with my embossing gun. Carefully being the main idea - they're lightweight and went flying a few times in the process. I love the shimmer they have (though the Primas have more obvious shimmer - probably a difference in one flower being fabric and the other being paper.)

Stamps: None! Paper: white, round tab punched Certainly Celery, dp by My Mind's Eye (I think). Ink: Certainly Celery marker. Accessories: ribbon, tacky tape, Bazzill flowers, Primas, glue dots, brads, corner rounder punch, Honey Dew Glimmer Mist.

If it would stop snowing, I'd be happy. It's barely stopped snowing all week.

Wishing everyone good weather,

1 comment:

Deb said...

This is gorgeous Sara! I love the green and the subtle sparkle!