Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Would you believe...

I've been kidnapped by aliens?

No?

Okay, the truth: Casa Sara's a bit nutty. Well, I'm a bit nutty too, but I've always been that way.

Nutty Reason #1: I have a lot of work due next week. Lesson plans for the month of June, grocery list for special days, craft supplies I need, rules for games - all due. EEEK.

Nutty Reason #2: As if Nutty Reason #1 wasn't enough - my brother's getting married on the 23rd. Which means wedding stuff on top work stuff and making sure Casa Sara's up to snuff when the family rolls in.

I definitely need to get a picture of the gift bag, tissue paper and card for the bachelorette present. I think it's adorable and needs to be posted.

So... that's where I've been. And where I'll be until after Memorial Day.

Praying for my sanity,

No comments: