Sunday, May 31, 2009

On the other side of the wedding

So... my brother got married last weekend and it was beautiful, I cried (because I'm sappy like that) and it was all-around fun.

I scrambled to be ready and now I'm scrambling to get back into the swing of things. And at the end of next week...

SCHOOL ENDS. *tries not to run screaming*

On the bright side, I went shopping with my best friend Erica this weekend and on a whim I went into Pottery Barn to see if I could find anything that would work for my Copic storage. Not that I have anything against the plastic containers, but I wanted something cute.

And I found this:

The basket - the markers are mine.

I tried to find a picture of it on the Pottery Barn website and it's only sold in the stores (I got mine on sale.) Because it's designed for carrying glasses or bottles, there's a wire and then nothing separating the sections - NOT good for markers. I cut up a piece of backing from an SU dp pack and created dividers. Now the Copics stay in place.

And I have room for more markers - when I expand my collection.

I wanted to show off.

Wishing everyone a great week,


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the basket, love more the pens, you are so lucky to have so many!
Hugs xx
Pat